Mac os x shortcut to windows share
Let us know if you have any questions or comments! Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:.
Subscribe to RSS
This is reaaaally easy to do I am surprised they are getting plastered around the social web… go figure. Name required. Mail will not be published required. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.
Subscribe to RSS
March 10, at am. Achey Breaky says:. March 28, at am. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- get java for firefox mac.
- 1. Connect from the Finder!
- Connecting to SMB shares with Mac OS X - College of Agriculture IT | Montana State University.
- graver un fichier iso sur cle usb mac.
- You are here?
- How do I make a desktop shortcut out of a file server location.
- brother mfc-j825dw driver for mac 10.8!
That way they can quickly access the folder without having to open a new Finder window and navigate to it. Now you can now rename the shortcut and drag it anywhere you want.
Mount a Windows Share in macOS and Have it Reconnect at Login
Go ahead, try it! Just remember that when you open the alias, you'll actually be in the original folder.
- clone mac hard drive carbon copy.
- How to Mount a Windows PC Shared Folder On a Mac.
- mac ethernet card not working?
- install memory mac pro 3 1?
- Connect to Shared Folder on Windows 10 from Mac OS X.
A former ghost writer for some of Apple's most notable instructors, Cone founded Macinstruct in , a site with OS X tutorials that boasts hundreds of thousands of unique visitors per month. You can email him at: matt macinstruct.
The place to learn about your Mac. Tips and tutorials for novices and experts. Here's how to make an alias shortcut in Mac OS X: Open the Finder, and then navigate to the folder you want to create an alias of.